Media Kit Information for Timesheets.com ProPartners™
Timesheets.com has invested heavily in our brand, as it defines who we are to the world. Our customers know us as useful, dependable, and accessible.
Embed our Explainer Video
Use this link address: https://vimeo.com/488691062
These logos are approved for use on ProPartner web sites and literature. Please do not alter the logos in any way except to resize to fit as necessary. PNG and JPG versions are available.
Timesheets.com uses the following colors. Please do not alter the colors without pre-approval from the Timesheets.com ProPartner Program Manager.
When referring to Timesheets.com produce and feature names, please observe adherence to the spelling and capitalization for the items below.
- Time Tracking
- PTO and Accrual Calculations
- Mileage & Expense Tracking
- HR Tools/Documentation
- Hourly Timesheet
- Project Timesheet
- Expense Sheet
- Human Resources Suite
- Photo Timestamp
Long Bullets Samples
- Easy time tracking from computers and mobile devices with GPS and other options.
- Confidential human resource tools to create and store personnel info and reduce compliance risks.
- Flexible reporting options that are compatible with your payroll and accounting software.
- PTO tracking with balances for staff & managers. Simple time-off request & approval process.
- Upload expense receipts right from your phone and track mileage with ease.
- Easy access for your CPA or accounting manager makes bookkeeping simple and efficient.
The following text is approved for use on your web site. Please do not alter the text without approval from the Timesheets.com ProPartner Program Manager.
- “This program is an example of how technology can make your life and business run more smoothly, while having the best service and support at the same time from real, intelligent and helpful people who care. I highly recommend Timesheets.com to anyone who is looking for a good, solid timesheet program to use for their business.” - Robin TH, Warehousing Boss
- “We eliminated paper time tracking sheets that were used for each project, needing to manually calculate time in / time out and add entries together for client billing. Using Timesheets project timers allows us to eliminate the paper and also calculates our project time for us.”- Desiree, Administrative Manager